Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Fame at last.

2006-09-07 13:48:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Fame at last.
From: jlightner at water.com (Jeff Lightner)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 13:48:11 -0400
I didn't start the thread Bob.

I also never said that Symantec WOULD do this but that they COULD do
this.  Notice the keyword "may" in my original sentence.  My comment
related to a possible outcome of the article and went to the title of
the thread "fame at last" pointing out that there can be a downside to
such "fame".

If you really don't like reading off topic stuff then you wouldn't have
read my second post.   I'm entitled to my opinions.  You're entitled to
yours as well no matter how wrong they may be.   Do you have stock in
Symantec that requires you to take personal umbrage at such suggestions?