Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Fame at last.

2006-09-07 09:30:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Fame at last.
From: jlightner at water.com (Jeff Lightner)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:30:02 -0400
Yep.  My company wouldn't let me interview.

Interesting that the guy says he's "unaware" of the issues.  Do you
suppose support doesn't report the issues or that he just makes it his
business to stay unaware so that he can make comments like that to
reporters?

I didn't really see them mention the scheduling issues that seem to have
been a lot of the talk here.

The downside to an article like this is that pinhead execs instead of
deciding to fix the problems may decide it is better to suppress forums
like this and start lawsuits for libel to do that.