Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] waiting....

2006-09-05 11:18:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] waiting....
From: stumpb at michigan.gov (Bob Stump)
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 11:18:54 -0400
How about removing the bid files in /usr/openv/netbackup

You can make your work a little bit easier if you have 5.1 MP4 or
greater and use
STAGING_JOB_KB_LIMIT = 1048576000
MAX_STAGING_JOBS = 2

>>> "Weber, Philip" <Philip.Weber at egg.com> 9/5/2006 10:44:25 AM >>>

Sort of related ... when I try to shut down NetBackup 5.1 there are
almost invariably disk duplication jobs running.  If I kill these from
the GUI they immediately spawn new jobs.  Even after bp.kill_all there
are processes running because the duplication jobs have respawned ... is
there a clean way to kill duplication?  Normally I have to kill the
processes manually.

thanks, Phil