Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Disk Storage - Advice / clarification

2006-09-01 11:37:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Disk Storage - Advice / clarification
From: pkeating at bank-banque-canada.ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:37:48 -0400
in the GUI, click "catalog", select "pathname", then select your D(S)SU
path, then select dates, etc, and run the report, and you'll get your
images.
anything with Copy Number 1 is on disk.
you can right click and expire, if you like.

CLI, use bpimagelist to find what you want....that's up to you....(use
the CLI manual or man pages) it will give you a list of backup image
IDs, which you can expire same as a tape image, using bpexpdate

bpexpdate -recalculate -backupid <backup id> -copy 1 -d mm/dd/yyyy
HH:MM:SS <-now

Paul