Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Splitting media servers

2006-08-30 09:25:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Splitting media servers
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:25:52 -0400
Thanks Paul. Yes we want to move the L700 media and robotic control and
all to a new server. This will allow us, among other things, to shut
down one server for maintenance while the other server stays up and
runs.

Another question. Can I move the media based on volume group or volume
pool to the new media server?

Greg