Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Cancel bpimport?

2006-08-29 20:11:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Cancel bpimport?
From: ddunham at taos.com (Darren Dunham)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:11:33 -0700 (PDT)
For some investigation and other work, I did phase 1 bpimports of a
few tapes.  Now the work is done and I won't be doing phase 2.

Is there a way to tell netbackup to forget the phase 1 step?  I'd
rather not have the 'bpimport -p' output cluttered with these old
tapes forever.

I didn't see anything in the archives, but I'm hoping I missed
something.

Thanks!

--
Darren Dunham                                           ddunham at taos.com