Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] adic scalar 24 and solaris 10

2006-08-28 15:50:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] adic scalar 24 and solaris 10
From: bobbyrjw at bellsouth.net (Bobby Williams)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:50:28 -0400
You will need to configure it by hand.  The problem is that you are not seeing
(by default) any LUN higher than 0 in the config files.

Look at Doc ID 266501 on Veritas.

Bobby.

From: omar0517 at optonline.net
Date: 2006/08/28 Mon PM 03:09:37 EDT
To: veritas-bu <veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu>

Has anyone experienced problems detecting an Adic scalar 24 with solaris 10 on
a v240.   I know this is pre-Netbackup troubleshooting, but I'm having a hard
time with this.  mt only detects 1 drive.  Netbackup 6.0 mp3 only see's one
drive instead of the library.  The scalar 24 apparently doesn't have a SCSI
interface for the controller.  The controller is built in and the server
connects to one drive via scsi and the drive is daisy chained and terminated to
the second drive.  Thank you.
Any info would be appreciated.

-Khalid
Veritas-bu maillist  -  Veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu