Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exit status 190 using hard disk staging storage unit, netbackup 6

2006-08-20 23:20:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exit status 190 using hard disk staging storage unit, netbackup 6
From: Michael.Sponsler at ngc.com (Sponsler, Michael)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 23:20:18 -0400
All,
On one of my servers (Netbackup 6.0 MP2 Media server and Netbackup 6.0
MP2 Master Server), I've noticed that my hourly disk duplicate for a
staging disk will exit with status 190 (found no images or media
matching the selection criteria).  But the duplicate runs twice, one is
successful, and the other one fails with error 190.  I can't find any
information about this.  This only occurs on one of my servers, and I
thought it was a configuration issue.  But given the fact that it runs
successful the first time, then errors out with status 190 on the
second, I can't figure out whats going on.

Anyone else experience something similar?

--
Mike Sponsler
Northrop Grumman
Michael.Sponsler at ngc.com