Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Best NBU 5.1 Patch?

2006-08-17 19:51:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Best NBU 5.1 Patch?
From: christopher.d.adkisson at jpmchase.com (christopher.d.adkisson AT jpmchase DOT com)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:51:02 -0700
Not sure what "LARGE" is defined as, but MP4 works ok after 7 engineering
binaries from Symantec.  All but one made it's way into MP5...

Is there really such a thing as "best patch?"   (Seems like an oxymoron to
me) :)

Christopher D. Adkisson

Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz at lucidpixels.com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
08/17/2006 09:56 AM

"Major, Rusty" <RMajor at vericenter.com>
cc
veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject
Re: [Veritas-bu] Best  NBU 5.1 Patch?

MP4 seems to be safe in a LARGE environment for us :)

Veritas-bu maillist  -  Veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu

under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Although this transmission and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,