Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.1 MP3 Policies

2006-08-10 03:46:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.1 MP3 Policies
From: jakub.bielecki at comtegra.pl (jakub.bielecki AT comtegra DOT pl)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:46:04 +0200
What you have been told is 100% normal practice. I have zillion of
environments with policies mixing full/inc and different retention levels.
I've seen no environment with separate inc policies.

Moreover I'm under the impression that separate inc policy always backups
all files (NetBackup detects there is no valid full backup).

DLew97 <dlew97 at gmail.com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
2006-08-09 20:25