Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] HBA-FC adapters for IBM3584 LTO-3

2006-07-31 11:20:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] HBA-FC adapters for IBM3584 LTO-3
From: gmackinn at ford.com (MacKinnon, G. R. (Gregory))
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:20:19 -0400
Evsyukov, Sergey wrote:

> Hi Len,
> We could not create the /dev/rmt devices neither with cfgadm nor with
> devfsadm utility and have been compelled to use JNI adapters to
> connect with IBM library
>
> Regards, Sergey

> **

*Sergey,

You need to get the driver pkg from amcc.com (who bought jni) then configure it.
Then you need to setup the /kernel/drv/sg.conf and /kernel/drv/st.conf to bind
them.

Gregg
Gregg MacKinnon                         Ford Motor Co.
gmackinn at ford.com                    2101 Village Rd.
Technical Computing Section             Rm 1116, MD 1074
(313) 594-3716   pager 7958343          Dearborn Michigan, 48124