Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Making Barcodes?

2006-07-07 08:04:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Making Barcodes?
From: william.d.brown at gsk.com (william.d.brown AT gsk DOT com)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 13:04:20 +0100
I have a Word template I created that uses the 3of9 barcode font.   That I
use to make DLT barcodes, but only for test purposes.   For production we
buy them, that way you get useful colour coding if you need it, and can be
sure they work.  I have to cut mine up and fit them - as someone else
said, not something you'd do if you have a batch of 1000 tapes.

LTO we cannot do - they are stick on labels, best is to buy pre-labelled!
Your time is expensive, save it for something worthwile.

William D L Brown