Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Disk Staging in Netbackup Ver 6.0 MP2

2006-06-29 09:51:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Disk Staging in Netbackup Ver 6.0 MP2
From: Bhangui.Sandeep at bls.gov (Bhangui, Sandeep - BLS CTR)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:51:45 -0400
Karl
            So will I be correct in my conclusion that with Ver 6.0 and MP2 in
a complete Sun Solaris environment I cannot create Disk staging Storage UNIT
(DSSU) ???

But can just create Disk Storage UNIT (DSU)?

If this indeed is true than this really sucks!!!!! Maybe I can backout of MP2
to get this feature.

Thanks
Sandeep