Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpplsched, NDMP, and licensing

2006-06-28 14:58:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpplsched, NDMP, and licensing
From: shanel at gmail.com (Shane Liebling)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:58:54 -0700
I am running into an odd issue.  When I create a new policy I can use
bpplsched and add schedules just fine if the Policy is of type
"Standard," but if it is of type "NDMP," I get a licensing error:

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpplsched toaster -add Bi-Weekly -st
FULL -freq 1209600 -mpxmax 1 -number_copies 1 -rl 9
More than 1 simultaneous copy not allowed: licensed use has been exceeded (159)
licensed use has been exceeded

Any one else seen this?

-Shane