Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] update the tape header

2006-06-25 22:33:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] update the tape header
From: santam at sinaman.com (santam AT sinaman DOT com)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:33:18 +0800
I use the autoloader L8 without bar code option,
I want to rotate the media everyday and set the backup pool to say slot 1 the
label is mon001,
On the next day, I change the NEW media import to slot 1 then suppose label it
to mon002 for next monday,
and keep the media mon001 to a month. This is a regular job.
But the netbackup marked the media mon001 on slot 1 and what can I do.

The issue is,
1. how to change the NEW media to mon002 and keep media mon001 to one month
2. how to inventory to known that the new media is import because of all
inventory job on the GUI only update the image file not on the tape header.

Best Regards
Patrick

¦ôªiĹ«l¼ú¡A¥þ«°¡uª±¦ê¡v¥@¬É¬×¡I
http://adimages.sina.com.hk/WC4_0606.html