Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Inconsistencies with some open file issues?

2006-06-21 11:58:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Inconsistencies with some open file issues?
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:58:14 +0100
Jonathan
As mentioned, by default I believe it makes a backup of the DHCP Database
now (at least thats how I see it in win2k3).

But yes, feel free to exclude the "live" version, if you are sure the backup
version is being made :-)

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B32AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net