Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RES: Problems browsing Oracle backup on Linux client

2006-06-19 12:32:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RES: Problems browsing Oracle backup on Linux client
From: carlos_listas at yahoo.com.br (Carlos Alberto Lima dos santos)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:32:17 -0300
        To see the oracle instances in jbpSA you need to create the oratab
file, if you don't use this file to init the oracle during the boot you
should use like below.

database_sid:oracle_home_dir:N     # don't up the instance during the boot.

T+

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos
Eng. Computa??o ? Jundia? SP-BR
* carlos_listas at yahoo.com.br