Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Total Data BACKED up in NetBackup

2006-06-12 06:12:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Total Data BACKED up in NetBackup
From: dave.markham at fjserv.net (Dave Markham)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:12:21 +0100
Have you tried this :-

 bpimagelist -l -hoursago $hoursago | grep IMAGE | awk '{ tot+=$19} END
{ printf "Data backed up in the last '$hoursago' hours: %9.0f
'$size'\n",tot/'$div' }'

$size is one of KB, MB or GB and $hoursago just substitute with the
hours you want to go back.

I have this in my daily report see so know how much is done total each
night.