Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Staus code 42

2006-06-09 11:11:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Staus code 42
From: jeturner at ssallc.com (Turner, Eric)
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 11:11:27 -0400
I haven't had issues with particular status codes on 64-bit OS  so I
cannot speak to that issue.

However,   I did go round and round figuring out what was supported,
and when  support for Win 64-bit was added.

AMD64 and EM64T support was added at 5.1 MP4  and the 64-bit client is
buried somewhere on the website for download. Once I was at that level,
I haven't had any issues with backups on our 64-bit OS systems.    Our
64-bit OS's are all W2K3,  running on AMD64 hardware.

I always keep a recent compatibility chart handy near my desk...

http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise
_Server/263839.pdf     Version 5.x

http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Server/278
064.pdf   Version 6