Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive Cleaning, your opinion

2006-06-06 13:35:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive Cleaning, your opinion
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:35:27 +0100
Does anyone knoew if the HP ESL322e has a facility to clean drives as I
cannot get NetBackup to do it!! I have so far performed it manually, but I
have never seen the drive require a clean yet......!

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B32AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net