Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Email Archiving

2006-05-30 11:12:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Email Archiving
From: JMARTI05 at intersil.com (Martin, Jonathan (Contractor))
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:12:20 -0400
Well I'll be damned, I need some more information!  Our messaging
administrator (glorified Exchange admin) recently approached management
about Email Archiving, and I've got until tomorrow to become a guru on
Veritas Enterprise Vault.  I guess because it says "Veritas" that makes
it my job, but I've only barely heard of the product, much less read the
documentation etc... Can someone give me a quick run down of its
capabilities in regards to Email Archiving for Exchange?  Anybody out
there running it?  How does it integrate with NBU?  Do you think
management's dumb enough that if I call it "Symantec Enterprise Vault" I
can somehow get it off my plate?

Thanks as always,

-Jonathan