Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 5

2006-05-25 18:08:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 5
From: kenneth.lee at siemens.com (Lee, Kenneth (SBS US))
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 15:08:26 -0700
Running NetBackup 5.1 MP2 on Solaris 9.  Doing a restore and received
the following warning.  I know it's just a warning but would like to
know what's triggering it and how to turn it off.  I seem to get this
when I tried to restore some links and it failed and I get a status of
5.  I don't remembering seeing status of 5 when a link failed during a
restore on version 4.5.

Warning bprd (pid=12345) Restore must be resumed prior to first image
expiration on Thu 22 Jun 2006 11:13:17AM PDT.

Thanks,

Ken