Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] broken pipe messages in bpdbm logs, and system slowdowns

2006-05-25 10:47:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] broken pipe messages in bpdbm logs, and system slowdowns
From: Darby.Moses at ubs.com (Darby.Moses AT ubs DOT com)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:47:10 -0400
Hey Paul,
    If the systems were fine, the slowed down after a restart.  I could
be that infamous Full/Half duplex mismatch between the NICs and Switch
ports & never permit any server to use "Autodetect".  I've been burned
many a day autodetect and Cisco strongly advises against using
autodetect in a datacenter.  Just my 2 cents.

Darby