Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] inventory failed

2006-05-24 06:42:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] inventory failed
From: leleputra at yahoo.com (Yoseph Leleputra)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 03:42:04 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Simon for your respons

  2 drives status is standalone because it will be used as NDMP drive .
  So at My library detect 10 drive but at NBU side still using 8 drive
  i am not select 2 drive when i run device configuration wizard
  Now i am using 8 drive for client based backup
  next month NDMP will be implemented ( still in planning )
Do you think the problem comes from my  configuration like this

  Thanks
  Yoseph

"WEAVER, Simon" <simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net> wrote:
      You input new drives - did you run the device configuration wizard again.

  And also, just to confirm, is all the drives online and connected correctly?

  Thank you

  Regards
  Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support