Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DSSU, duplications, lions, tigers, bears, et. al.

2006-05-22 21:21:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DSSU, duplications, lions, tigers, bears, et. al.
From: Richard.Mansell at ccc.govt.nz (Mansell, Richard)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 13:21:29 +1200
Dan

Have you checked the Maximum Backup Copies setting (global Attributes)
on your netbackup host? We had to change this to get the vault working
when running DSSU as I think the default setting was 2.

Maximum Backup Copies

The Maximum Backup Copies property specifies the total number of backup
copies that may exist in the NetBackup catalog (2 through 10). NetBackup
creates either the number of copies specified under Multiple Copies, or
the number of copies specified as the Maximum Backup Copies property,
whichever is smaller.

Regards

Richard