Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Symantec and Linux support

2006-05-16 14:31:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Symantec and Linux support
From: tech2187 AT yahoo DOT com (K Chapman)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:31:35 -0700 (PDT)
we are an isv so we have to deal gear from all the
major vendors in addition to enterprise suse and
redhat deployments.  linux for us costs a lot more
(hw/sw/support) then solaris/hpux/aix as we havent
been able to get any developer deals with novell or
rh.

we run freebsd on more critical gear than linux at
this time too.  i wish veritas would let us use that
for the server and not just a client.

--- "Greenberg, Katherine A" <GreenbergKA AT aetna DOT com>