Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6.0 catalog size vs 5.1 catalog size

2006-05-16 02:11:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.0 catalog size vs 5.1 catalog size
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:11:28 +0100
Jim
Can you clarify something for me - did you NEED additional disk space for
the nbpushdata command? IE: say my DB is 30GB in size, do you need that same
sort of spare space on disk??

Answers on a postcard to....

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B32AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium-eads DOT net