Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tapes keep freezing

2006-05-15 15:33:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tapes keep freezing
From: Vasquez.Abel AT bls DOT gov (Vasquez, Abel - BLS CTR)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:33:22 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C67856.6D96038A

When using Veritas Netbackup 6.0 my tapes keep freezing after one
backup. The tapes still have plenty of space. If I unfreeze the tapes
and do a new policy and schedule the backups it will again only do one
backup and freeze my tapes.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C67856.6D96038A

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.5.7233.69">
<TITLE>Tapes keep freezing</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">When using Veritas Netbackup 6.0 my =
tapes keep freezing after one backup. The tapes still have plenty of =
space. If I unfreeze the tapes and do a new policy and schedule the =
backups it will again only do one backup and freeze my tapes.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C67856.6D96038A--