Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Can this be done?

2006-05-14 00:52:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Can this be done?
From: mb AT unixusa DOT com (Mickey Baker)
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 00:52:32 -0400
I'll do this, but I need some help organizing it and generating content.

Here's a first pass at a phpbb for storage topics. All I need is content:

http://www.safedatasite.com/bb

I can keep it active as long as the volume is manageable.

Constructive advice and comment is appreciated.

Mickey Baker
Safe Data Services, LLC
Independent Storage Consultant