Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Shortening Timeouts

2006-05-11 06:37:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Shortening Timeouts
From: jpiszcz.backup AT gmail DOT com (Justin Piszcz)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 06:37:32 -0400
If the host is unreachable to begin with you should get an error 48,
if it becomes unreachable during the backup, you'd have to show us
your configuration times/timeout settings..

I am trying to think if I ever shut a box down while it was being
backed up and recalling the timeout/etc.., I do not remember a
situation like that unfortuantely.