Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NOM on Windows 2003 SP1

2006-05-10 10:41:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NOM on Windows 2003 SP1
From: brooksje AT longwood DOT edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:41:27 -0400
I had initial problems installing NOM to my test NBU 6.0GA setup (before
rolling to production).  I had to open a case - best I recall is that
the Windows installer didn't actually install all it was supposed to.  I
found my error the same way - couldn't authenticate.  How many domains
do you have listed when you look at Veritas Security Services?  There
should be 5, IIRC.  Mine had 2 or 3 from the initial install.  I had to
talk with the Veritas Rep to manually create the remainder.

Jason