Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Iron Mountain & NetBackup

2006-05-05 16:30:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Iron Mountain & NetBackup
From: WBedour AT lear DOT com (BeDour, Wayne)
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 16:30:04 -0400
Thanks for the responses, but so far it sounds like Vault is required to
produce this record, correct?  At this time we do not have or plan to
purchase Vault.  Anyone out there doing this with Iron Mountain without
Vault and care to share how you are doing it?
Thanks

Wayne BeDour
IT Unix System Administrator
PH: 313-240-3374  FAX: 313-240-3065