Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Promote Media Server to Master Server

2006-05-05 01:58:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Promote Media Server to Master Server
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 06:58:17 +0100
Bart
Well depending on who you talk to, its either impossible or it "is" possible
:-)

>From what I have heard, there could be a way to allow a media server to be
upgraded, but like you cannot find any documents.

Oh hang on, just found this...... Not a lot of help though :(

http://forums.veritas.com/discussions/thread.jspa?threadID=62374

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B32AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium-eads DOT net