Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] configure additional drives in media server

2006-04-27 09:41:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] configure additional drives in media server
From: mikeforsun AT verizon DOT net (mikeforsun AT verizon DOT net)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:41:23 -0500 (CDT)
Hi all,

There is one master server that we have which is windows, there is one media
server on windows as well and there are four other SUN media servers. There are
total of 8 drives, and 4 of them were added later. Widows servers are seeing
all 8 drives that we have, but the SUN servers are seeing only 4 of them, and
the other newly added 4 drives are not configured. Now, to be able to configure
those remaining 4 drives in our SUN media servers, what do I need to do? Please
let me know the information that you need from my side to resolve the issue.
Theank you.

Regards,
Mike.