Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] duplicating

2006-04-25 08:35:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] duplicating
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:35:28 -0400
--XRlv.44a2OTmvs.VqB1u.9vLQIdp

Thanks,
Figured that out, and that's what I ended up doing.

I know that any "full" job in a given policy should write to a certain
volume pool, and I know the time preiod I'm looking for, so I made a
bidlist using bpimagelist for all "full" backups from the subset of
policies I need to duplicate that use a given volume pool, for the
weekend period....then fed that to bpduplicate.

Then did a separate bidlist and bpduplicate job for each group of
policies that would use a different destination volume pool. Working
quite well...

Paul

--=20

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

La version fran=C3=A7aise suit le texte anglais.

---------

This email may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and the =
Bank of
Canada does not waive any related rights. Any distribution, use, or copying=
 of this
unauthorized. If you received this email in error please delete it immediat=
ely from
your system and notify the sender promptly by email that you have done so.=20

---------

Le pr=C3=A9sent courriel peut contenir de l'information privil=C3=A9gi=C3=
=A9e ou confidentielle.
La Banque du Canada ne renonce pas aux droits qui s'y rapportent. Toute dif=
fusion,
utilisation ou copie de ce courriel ou des renseignements qu'il contient pa=
r une
personne autre que le ou les destinataires d=C3=A9sign=C3=A9s est interdite=
 Si vous recevez
ce courriel par erreur, veuillez le supprimer imm=C3=A9diatement et envoyer=
 sans d=C3=A9lai =C3=A0
l'exp=C3=A9diteur un message =C3=A9lectronique pour l'aviser que vous avez =
=C3=A9limin=C3=A9 de votre
ordinateur toute copie du courriel re=C3=A7u.

--XRlv.44a2OTmvs.VqB1u.9vLQIdp--