Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES

2006-04-20 22:41:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES
From: Richard.Mansell AT ccc.govt DOT nz (Mansell, Richard)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:41:13 +1200
 Hi Chris

Thanks for responding. The documentation implies that the Cross Mount
Points is a UNIX specific parameter and also says not to use it with the
ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES directive. I guess you may end up with two copies of
all local drives if you do that!

If it is UNIX specific though I wonder why it appears in an
MS-Windows-NT policy.

Regards

Richard