Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 219 revisited

2006-04-14 13:48:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 219 revisited
From: scottd AT HanoverDirect DOT com (Deiter Scott)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:48:38 -0400
Way back when 12/2005 we had an issue with the ltid stopping on our solaris
9 master/media server.  We created a directory and file
/usr/openv/volmgr/debug/ltid.  This put ltid messages through syslogd to the
/var/adm/messages file.  We have since upgraded to 5.1 and removed the file
named ltid and bounced the netback deamons.  Our messages file is still
polluted with ltid messages.

What step have I missed?
After searching the 4th pdf file I gave up because it's Friday.

>From    Scott Deiter
        Hanover Direct, Inc.
        Tech services
        (717) 633-3298