Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Add Volume Pool - EMM 196 w/ NBU 6.0MP2

2006-04-13 11:04:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Add Volume Pool - EMM 196 w/ NBU 6.0MP2
From: brooksje AT longwood DOT edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:04:49 -0400
I also have just found from where my headaches came: the voldb in
volmgr\database has some old volume information in it.  There are old
volume pools with tapes assigned that we long ago deleted.  That's where
my messed up media came from.  Any ideas of how to run nbpushdata
without corrupting all I have now?

Thanks,
Jason