Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] jnbSA Warning

2006-03-31 16:35:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] jnbSA Warning
From: danno AT internet2 DOT edu (Dan Pritts)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:35:04 -0500
On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 06:33:48PM -0600, David Rock wrote:
> I have found running jnbSA within a VNC session works better.  I think
> it's related to the choices of fonts, but I'm not sure.

VNC works but it's much nicer to have discrete windows, etc,
with real X11 forwarding.  VNC is still useful so i can run
it from home, the latency over my cable modem is too much for
X11.

anyway, Jay's suggestion of ssh -Y fixes the problem for me.

danno
--
dan pritts - systems administrator - internet2
734/352-4953 office        734/834-7224 mobile