Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] could not deassign media due to Media Manager error

2006-03-31 08:45:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] could not deassign media due to Media Manager error
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:45:47 +0100
Thanks Steve. I actually did end up using VMDELETE, which appeared to work.

The only 1 thing I did notice, is when running the "Media Lists" report, it
still shows the tape entry in here. Not sure if it takes time to update, but
under media and device manager, the tape did in fact go!

And yes, to confirm, there was no images on there, as they had all expired.

Thanks

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B32AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium-eads DOT net