Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Solaris 10 Jumpstart w/ Netbackup installed - Resending as text-only

2006-03-29 10:59:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Solaris 10 Jumpstart w/ Netbackup installed - Resending as text-only
From: Kenneth.Stevens AT rentsys DOT com (Stevens, Kenneth)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:59:30 -0600
Good morning everyone,

  I have a brief question, although I suspect the answer may not be as such.

  Has anyone had any experiance using Jumpstart to deploy a Solaris 10 Sparc
image with solaris installed?

  What must be done after installing NetBackup and before creating the flash
image of the system?  Are there then additional steps to take once the system
has been deployed through Jumpstart?

  I ask this because I have run into a few errors relating to an encapsulated
file system when attempting to create the flash archive of the system.

  Also, please respond directly to me -- I will post a summary to the group
after a solution is found.

Thank you in advance,
Ken Stevens
RentSys Recovery Services