Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore from the Tape

2006-03-28 15:37:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore from the Tape
From: william.d.brown AT gsk DOT com (william.d.brown AT gsk DOT com)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:37:59 +0100
Try this:

William D L Brown

"Carlos Britto" <cbritto AT rio-de-janeiro.oilfield.slb DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
28-Mar-2006 20:24
Please respond to cbritto AT rio-de-janeiro.oilfield.slb DOT com

veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
cc

Subject
[Veritas-bu] Restore from the Tape

All,

    I have some tapes that I have done a backup using Netbackup, that
suppose to set to never expires and unfortunately they expired. Does
anyone know how can I read and restore these tapes? I have tried to run
the tar command but it didn't work.

Thanks and Regards,

Carlos Britto
System Administrator
Schlumberger
Avenida Presidente Wilson, 231 13º andar
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
( Mobile 55 21 9603-2097
( Office 55 21 3824-6955
cbritto AT slb DOT com
Schlumberger
Há 60 anos escrevendo Brasil com S

'CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION
The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and
protected from disclosure.
This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein. If
you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to
others; also please notify
the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your
system. The sender totally
disclaims, and will not accept, any responsibility or liability for the
unauthorized use, or the
consequence of any unauthorized use, of this communication or message.'