Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re Veritas-bu] LTO 1 recovery using LTO 2 drive.

2006-03-23 08:55:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re Veritas-bu] LTO 1 recovery using LTO 2 drive.
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:55:06 -0000
Not here - In fact I stand by my previous response - in that you can
configure a LTO2 Drive to accept an LTO1 drive.

Must admit, not seen the problem you mention with regards to
data_buffer_size, although maybe it can cause problems with recovering data
on old tapes

Simon Weaver
Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium
Tel: 02392-708598

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net