Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Veritas: calendar schedule not copied correctly with Policy copy

2006-03-22 04:36:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Veritas: calendar schedule not copied correctly with Policy copy
From: tomvo AT absi DOT be (tomvo AT absi DOT be)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:36:41 +0100
Hi List,

I've got the following query from a customer:

via Veritas Netbackup V 4.5MP6 administration console , we copy a existing
policy to create a new (mostly identical) policy for a microsoft server.
And everytime we found that the calendar schedule was not identical to the
original. From april to october the schedules were scheduled one day
before.
Do you have any explanation for this phenomen ? Please advice .

Any ideas ?

thx,

Tom.

Tom Van Overbeke - ABSI Service Delivery Coordinator
email: tomvo AT absi DOT be
Tel: +32 2 333 40 00 - Fax: +32 2 332 34 69
website: http://www.absi.be