Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] backup speed

2006-03-20 12:38:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backup speed
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:38:12 -0000
To give you an idea, LTO3 and client on 100MB Network backing up 220GB of
Data takes approx under 9 hours - this is during the day too! (Teamed
Networking)

Not too bad I guess! Not the best, but its ok

Simon Weaver
Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium
Tel: 02392-708598

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net