Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] sgscan not picking up drives

2006-03-18 14:32:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] sgscan not picking up drives
From: CJManders AT lbl DOT gov (Christopher Jay Manders)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:32:04 -0800
Exactly.

sgscan does not know what to do if it is not set up with its sg.conf.

Also, you will probably need to add some entries (created in an st.conf
file inside of 'driver' when you do the sg.build) to your st.conf.

Then a reboot -- -r will be necessary to reconfigure the new sg driver
and st.conf entries.

HTH

Cheers!

--Chris