Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Comparison with NDMP backup

2006-03-16 21:16:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Comparison with NDMP backup
From: leleputra AT yahoo DOT com (Yoseph Leleputra)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:16:55 -0800 (PST)
--0-1884424172-1142561815=:58427

Dear Veritas Expert,

  I need some information from who that experiencing using NDMP feature for
backup .
  If we compare  with normally backup, how long time we can spend with NDMP
backup.
  And what's the common problem will come if we using NDMP backup ??
  I really apreciated for every advice.

  Yoseph

--0-1884424172-1142561815=:58427

information from who that experiencing using NDMP feature for backup . </div>
NDMP backup. </div>  <div>And what's the common&nbsp;problem will come
if&nbsp;we using NDMP backup ?? </div>  <div>I really apreciated for every
                <hr size=1>Brings words and photos together (easily) with<br>
<a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/PMall/*http://photomail.mail.yahoo.com";>PhotoMail
 </a> - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.
--0-1884424172-1142561815=:58427--