Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Lost media server's tapes after media server upgrade.

2006-03-16 06:16:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Lost media server's tapes after media server upgrade.
From: jpiszcz.backup AT gmail DOT com (Justin Piszcz)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:16:25 -0500
------=_Part_1690_28832285.1142507785692

We have ran into a problem with the media. After the media server upgrades
the tapes arent listed as assigned to the newly build media server.  Only
tapes assigned are ones since the rebuild.

When you rebuild multiple media servers, are or aren't the tapes supposed t=
be "assigned" to the media server after an upgrade?

Thanks,

Justin.

------=_Part_1690_28832285.1142507785692

We have ran into a problem with the media. After the media server upgrades =
the tapes arent listed as assigned to the newly build media server.  O=
nly tapes assigned are ones since the rebuild.<br><br>When you rebuild mult=
iple media servers, are or aren't the tapes supposed to be &quot;assigned&q=
uot; to the media server after an upgrade?

------=_Part_1690_28832285.1142507785692--