Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup and VXSS

2006-03-15 09:45:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup and VXSS
From: perf AT peppas DOT gr (Jim Peppas)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:45:08 +0200
Hi Simon,

Not really hard, just follow the installation guide. I have a doc that
Veritas sent me when I was trying to install VxSS in NBU5.

I don't know if I should post it on the list. If you want it I can send it
to you.

I followed the same instructions on NBU6 and was OK. I haven't moved on to
configure Access Management, although I can see users & groups in that part
in the Admin console. (If it's not working you get a message that says that
VxS is not configured)

Try it out if you have a Demo enviroment (or a small production without 24x7
backups, you might need to restart the server once or twice)

Regards,
Jim