Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup and VXSS

2006-03-14 11:09:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup and VXSS
From: mikekiles AT yahoo DOT com (mkiles)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:09:35 -0800 (PST)
So far I havent seen even single positive reply, I
have gotten few very negatives.

Can someone from Veritas shed some light? My questions
are more from the implementation of VxSS in a
NetBackup 6.0MP1 environment:

1. Is it recommeneded to install Authentication Broker
+ Roor Broker on same machine? Even on master server
or on the NOM server? Or a seprate dedicated machine
for Root Broker and another one for Authentication
Broker.
2. What are the requirements as for as domain names
go, do the Root Broker and/or authentication brokers
have to be in a domain, or have to be in a top level
domain etc.

TIA